Research within the Matyjaszewski group is focused on two areas: Chemistry and Materials; advances in these areas are the subject of the following pages designed to introduce you to the capabilities of Macromolecular Engineering now attainable using Controlled/"Living" Radical Polymerization (CRP) processes, in particular Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization (ATRP).
- 07: Synthesis of Well Defined Macromolecules: Well-defined Copolymers, linear copolymers, copolymerization of complexed monomers, block copolymers, graft copolymers, graft copolymers with complex architecture, star copolymers, hyperbranched structures, networks/gels, cyclic
- 08: Incorporation of Functional Groups into Polymers
- 09: Nanostructured Materials Nanocomposites, carbon nanostructures
- 10: Networks/Gels Hydrogels, SuperSoft elastomers, degradable networks
- 11: Properties of Well Defined Macromolecules: Evaluation of the roperties of materials prepared by ATRP, linear copolymers, alternating and random, gradient copolymers, gradient block copolymers, block copolymers, polar thermoplastic elastomers, surfactants, molecular assembly of block copolymers, graft copolymers, brush macromolecules, inherent properties, SuperSoft elastomers, properties tunable by composition, ionic conductors, timuli responsive brushes, surfaces
- 12: Some Starting Points for Conducting an ATRP
If you have any question regarding the content of these pages please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org