Skip Navigation.
Carnegie Mellon Department of Chemistry

Guide to Graduate Studies

Financial Matters

GuSH Research Funding

GuSH Research Funding is a source of small research grant funds provided by GSA and the Provost’s Office and managed by the Office of the Assistant Vice Provost for Graduate Education. Students can find more information about the GuSH application process and deadlines here.