The The Thermo Scientific Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC is a liquid chromatograph
capable of precise, binary gradient flow from 1 µL/min to 8 mL/min with pressures up to 15,000 psi.
For LC-MS, the Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC is coupled to a Thermo Scientific Exactive Plus EMR Orbitrap
mass spectrometer with nanoelectrospray (nESI), electrospray (ESI), or direct analysis in real time (DART)
ionization capabilities. The Exactive Plus EMR has high resolution and accurate mass (HRAM) capabilities
for high confidence molecular weight determinations. This mass spectrometer can provide molecular weight
and sequence information for small molecules at the femtomole level with proper
analyte introduction. Additionally, the Exactive Plus EMR provides extended mass range (EMR) capabilities
up to m/z 20,000 for the analysis of large macromolecules (e.g. nanoparticles, protein/protein complexes, polymers).
Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC Product Brochure in PDF format.
Please read prior to LC inquiries.
Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC Specification Document
in PDF format. Please read prior to LC inquiries.
· Pressure range: 290-15,000 psi
· Flow range: 0.001-8 ml/min
· Samples injected via autosampler
· Software integration with MS and instrument control using Xcalibur 4.0
· NanoViper fitting technology enables low dead volume liquid flow path connectivity. Minimizes peak broadening due to mixing.
· Mass Ranges: 50-6,000 Th (standard mode), 350-20,000 Th (EMR mode)
· Resolution: Up to 140,000 (FWHM) @ m/z 200
· Mass Accuracy:
· Standard mode: <1 ppm RMS (internal); <3 ppm RMS (external)
· EMR mode (external): <3 ppm RMS (350-6,000 Th); <5 ppm RMS (6,001-10,000 Th); <10 ppm RMS (10,001-15,000 Th)
· Sensitivity: 500 fg buspirone on-column S/N 100:1 acquired with H-ESI II probe
· Max scan rate: Up to 12Hz at mass resolution setting of 17,500 @ m/z 200
· Positive/negative ionization modes
· All-ion-fragmentation (AIF) with either:
· In-source collision-induced dissociation (CID)
· Higher-energy collisional dissociation (HCD)
· Multiple Ionization Strategies:
· Electrospray Ionization (ESI) -- (Thermo Scientific Ion Max Source)
· Nanoelectrospray Ionization (nESI) -- (Thermo Scientific Nanospray Flex Source)
· Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART) -- (IonSense DART-OS Source)
· Automated system calibration performed by CMA
Back to Top